paramedic program in Mssachusetts

dannyd

Forum Probie
It’s time for me to move on and take the next step. so does anybody know any good paramedic schools in MA I live in the southeast part but I’m willing to travel for a good school. I have found some schools but can’t find reviews. some of the ones I have found are CMTI ,ERMI and EMS academy any help would be greatly appreciated. If Im going to spend the money I want to spend it on a good school.

Medic Tim

Forum Deputy Chief
Premium Member
I did some of my internship with pro EMS an it was a great experience. I don't know much about their EMS program 1 st hand but from my limited exposure it seemed like a great program. I have heard others recommend it as well.

jrm818

Forum Captain
agree with the above, went somewhere else but from people I've talked to, plus accreditation issues, PRO would be top of my list. Don't lock yourself into just MA - go somewhere accredited so if your life plans change you are national registry eligible.

In principle it would be nice to be able to suggest a college based program, but the only two that even have a "letter of review" aren't close to the south shore...and I don't know anything about them.