Paramedic. Good books?

Topher38

Forum Lieutenant
Starting paramedic next summer. Could someone point me in the direction of a good NREMT-P book to munch on while waiting? Really eager to get in the class room.

Much appreciated. TY.

KEVD18

Forum Deputy Chief
i'll sell you mine for $900(less than i paid for them)

Hastings

Noobie
Textbook or entertainment?

Mosby Paramedic was the one I used. Good one.

Outbac1

Forum Asst. Chief
I've used Mosby's which I found a good "general" book. However I recommend a good A&P book for preclass reading. Personally I like Marieb's "Human Anatomy and Physiology". If you can read and understand this before class, you will be much better prepared to understand what goes on in the body. This will make paramedic school much easier.

bled12345

Forum Crew Member
Anatomy and physiology made incredibly easy, Pathophysiology made incredibly easy, and pharmacology made incredibly easy. I know you can get them off of amazon, I really liked the made incredibly easy brand because it covers all of the information you NEED to know, and cuts out long dry explenations. I started out reading their A and P book highlighting the things I thought were important, after about a chapter, I realized I was highlighting pretty much everything because they cut out all the bull sh*t and get straight to the facts.

Nothing worse than textbooks that make you read a page and a half just to make 1 small point.