One of a Kind call, Lil scary.

TheAfterAffect

Forum Lieutenant
Found this on a Fire Forum,

A truck was traveling down the highway at around 1 o'clock in the morning near Tulsa , Oklahoma .

Motorcyclist was traveling at ~120mph and ran into the back of the moving semi-truck.

Truck driver said he felt the impact, and it took almost a 1/4 mile for him to pull over.

THIS AINT NO DUMMY...THIS IS A REAL PERSON DEAD..

This is what he found...

***Pics removed***

Last edited by a moderator:

reaper

Working Bum
Did you hold good C-spine???

wlamoreemtb

Forum Crew Member
thats ridiculous its scary no wonder they call them donor mobiles.

*ofLife

Forum Crew Member
sad. what a terrible way to die.

Ridryder911

EMS Guru
What to give your child for their last birthday!...

Ironically, this is in my area and had not seen these pics. Usually, the ones I worked have been de-cap.

R/r 911

Outbac1

Forum Asst. Chief
Lots of people do lots of stupid things. Don't blame the motorcycle when its the nut holding the wheel.
An unnecessary waste of a life.

Street Dancer

Forum Ride Along
It looks like highway 75. We had a whole rash of motorcycle deaths in this area in 1999/2000. There was a group of kids that liked to push their crotch rockets to 150+ mph. Unfortunately 75 has a long straight stretch that is semi rural and TPD/OHP doesn't spend alot of time out there.

piranah

Forum Captain
"so howd he die officer?".........."well...ma'am he became one with an international."..........is it worth it people...really...

Last edited by a moderator:

certguy

Forum Captain
Do you guys remember when Kawasaki came out with the ninja ? They quickly became a status symbol for our military guys , who would buy one , then take it out on nasty back roads and wipe out at ridiculously high speeds . Had one sail all the way over a ravine , found him about 150 feet up the hill on the other side . Another one had a head on with w winnebago at over 100 mph . He became one with the grill . :ph34r:

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Why were the pictures removed?

Because this is supposed to be a family friendly site, and is one where we do have minors as members of our forum, we decided a while back (as discussed here Posting Images) not to have the potentially gory trauma pics load up into your web browser just because you opened the thread. This gives our viewers and guests a chance to decide if they even want to view the pics instead of jamming them in their faces.

Here's the rule regarding posting trauma pictures:

If you'd like to post trauma pictures, please provide links to them. Do not host the pictures on here. Create a short narrative (read: warning LOL) to them and then provide the link. That way the end user has the choice on viewing it.

Thanks!

Hope this answers your question

paramedix

Forum Lieutenant
We had the email with the pics doing the rounds here a while ago. I dont know, a bit dodge... the reason I say that, is our email that went round grew as it was sent...

It ended up with the guy being alive... now that I find difficult to believe. For those who saw the pics, why isnt there anyone helping him? Why did everyone move away for the photo?

I checked the original... pretty sure his dead.

Actually very bad...