Oldest Pt.??

judoka5446

Forum Crew Member
102. Completely AO. Was my last call coming off two days of running calls. She said i looked half dead and needed some sleep. Made me laugh.

RESQ_5_1

Forum Lieutenant
It was a joke.

Yes, I understand that. If you read the content of my post in the same "humorous" context, it is actually more of a continuance of your joke. IE: information can be shared if it involves training, thus the "what can wee learn from this" comment.

It's sad that I have to explain and defend humor.

RESQ_5_1

Forum Lieutenant
I suppose I will have to start ending sentences with "hahahaha" or "LOL" when I am being facetious or humorous. Maybe that will clear up the confusion.

crossatwood

Forum Probie
i don't think this was my oldest pt, but on one of my ride alongs we responded to a 91 yo F on a lifeline call and she answered the door looking in better shape than all three of the EMS providers on scene. Luckily the only casualty that day was a cordless phone that had shorted out and cause Lifelin to send us out.:)

Bloom-IUEMT

Forum Lieutenant
"She was Asian" would've worked as well... "Some kind of Asian" just sounds a little... not sure how to describe it, but wrong.

How about "some kind of Asian American?" lol

Oldest was 104; female, living alone, pretty independent.

Bloom-IUEMT

Forum Lieutenant
I suppose I will have to start ending sentences with "hahahaha" or "LOL" when I am being facetious or humorous. Maybe that will clear up the confusion.

It's pretty much SOP that you use emoticons or "lol" when you are joking on the internet. You must be careful because that is how WWI got started lol :p:wacko:

flhtci01

Forum Captain
98 y/o female AOx4

denverfiremedic

Forum Crew Member
hahaha.. 101 was my oldest .. they could not put her age on the digital board at the ED .. it was a shock when the Dr. expected to see an 11 yoF and found the lady from the titanic..

Bloom-IUEMT

Forum Lieutenant
hahaha.. 101 was my oldest .. they could not put her age on the digital board at the ED .. it was a shock when the Dr. expected to see an 11 yoF and found the lady from the titanic..

Lol,she could have been on the titanic.

paccookie

Forum Lieutenant
103 y/o male. Hyperglycemic, I think his blood glucose was somewhere around 400 mg/dl. C/A/O, ambulatory. Very nice man. Talked about US history the whole way to the hospital. He and his family were RVing around the southeast.

trevor1189

Forum Captain
94 year old female yesterday. Heard she crashed in the ER last night when I dropped off another pt.

NorthCoastChick

Forum Probie
100 y/o male with a penis infection... when we took him home from the hospital a couple of hours later, doc's orders were to "let it hang out" for a couple of days. Awesome call, except for the whole infection thing.

ChicagolandIFT

Forum Crew Member
106 year old woman to go from the hospital to a hospice center 66 miles away to be closer to her family. Her great grandson, who was 66 rode with her in the back. She could not hear, but was sharp as a tack. She was a nurse in the Navy, and had some great stories.

LukaPL

Forum Probie
103 yo lady fell from the chair and lac her forehead
she was axox4 and pissed off that she will look stupid in Las Vegas where she was going next week