Nremt-p

Izaya64

Forum Probie
I took my NR for my medic 2 weeks ago failing miserably I got down on myself for doing so badly and heard from an instructor to try a guy he's heard of class his name is Jon Puryear , well I completed his class today and WOW! The guy has changed my outlook on everything and taught me more in 16 hrs then what I learned throughout medic school.
He will change your whole attitude and outlook on the NR and everything about the body, ems and more..
Thanks Mr. Puryear I owe it to you that I will pass my NR on the 24th of January.

m0nster986

B.S, Paramedic, FF
What are your intentions with this thread?

I feel like I'm reading a script from an infomercial... But congrats to you on passing registry!

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
Izaya64

Izaya64

Forum Probie
I wanted to let anybody who has struggled with NR to keep on going and that Jon Puryears class is great in helping with that.

RustyShackleford

Forum Crew Member
If I buy now will you cut it to only 2 easy payments? Or do I have to promise to recommend it to a friend?

sweetpete

Forum Lieutenant
I've heard very good things about that guy's course. Glad it worked out for you.

xrsm002

Forum Captain
Well I still failed the NR the 2nd time. That's due to me waiting so long to take it. Back to studying and reading my medic book

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
Will Puryear give you a refund?...

xrsm002

Forum Captain
He doesn't guarantee passing. I took his class to refresh my memory since its been awhile since I was in school.