NREMT-B test this week

CNAinFL

Forum Crew Member
I am in Florida, and am scheduled to take the NREMT-B test this Wednesday. I'm re-reading my textbook, and on my teacher's advice, I got a book of practice tests from Jones Bartlett, which I'm finding very helpful.

Any particular advice on what I urgently need to know for the test? I'm going back over normal heart rates, BP and respiration for adults, infants & children, the Glasgow coma scale, different types of oxygen delivery, CPR for adults, infants & children...

Any and all suggestions are appreciated!

OP
OP
CNAinFL

CNAinFL

Forum Crew Member
My concern is all the weird scenario questions - where there's usually two obviously wrong answers and two answers that both look correct. Although on the bright side, we had those all semester long in my EMT course and I think for the most part I have them figured out. Usually.

OP
OP
CNAinFL

CNAinFL

Forum Crew Member
Any other thoughts?

Anyone else? Taking the test in two days...any suggestions would be appreciated!

Ridryder911

EMS Guru
In two days is too late to study and really prepare now. Either you will have a comprehension of it or you don't....

R/r 911

OP
OP
CNAinFL

CNAinFL

Forum Crew Member
Actually I rescheduled it for Friday, but anyway, as I mentioned in the original ppost - I am rereading my textbook and also a book of practice questions. I've been rereading the textbook for weeks now; I'm not trying to cram everything into two days of study. I'm just looking for any extra help, advice, etc. I can get from anyone who has taken the test before.