NREMT - B Monday

txemt911

Forum Probie
I take my test on monday and im nervous as heck. Any suggestions ? I have been going through my book and taking notes and i feel like i have everything down. Thanks everyone

EDAC

Forum Crew Member
I take my test on monday and im nervous as heck. Any suggestions ? I have been going through my book and taking notes and i feel like i have everything down. Thanks everyone

I just took mine last week and like you was nervous. I think the one thing that helped me alot was 2 days befor th test I just stopped reading or studying anything in preparation for the test. I think sometimes we can over prepare and we need time to let our brains just relax and quit trying to cram information into it.

I would say if you did well in the course, you will probably do well on the test. The test is not as hard as I had heard it was going to be, as a matter of fact it was alot easier that I had anticipated. It was much easier than the classroom exams we had.

My test was almost 80% or more scenario based, and of those more than half were medical based questions, as oppossed to trauma. Scene safety, scene size up, spinal immobilization, ABC's, all the things you learned in class, in the proper order. Know those and you will do great.

As stated earlier, relax, apply what you learned, know the order, and you've got it made.