NR TEST Tommorow

Izaya64

Forum Probie
Any suggestions from anybody who has passed NR on how to make sure your prepared the night before? I've studied my butt off and tommorows the big day.

nwhitney

Forum Captain
No more studying today. Relax today and try to not think about anything EMT or NREMT related, I know it's hard. Eat a healthy dinner, no alcohol tonight, get a good nights sleep, eat a good breakfast tomorrow, and watch the caffeine intake. Make sure you already know where the test is so there will be one less thing to stress out about. Relax. Arrive at least 30 minutes early. Relax. Make sure you bring everything you need and nothing you don't need. Right before the test starts take two deep slow breaths. Read each question completely and understand what the question is asking and then read ALL of the answers. You should be able to eliminate 1-2 answers. Remember your ABC's and BSI/Scene Safe. Usually more than one answer is right so look for the one that is the MOST right. Take your time but don't take too much time. Good luck.

OP
OP
Izaya64

Izaya64

Forum Probie
Thanks Im going to follow that advice all the way through and pass this thing .

G00CH 53

Forum Probie
Good luck! Just remember your steps as far as assessments go and remember the basics!!

ABC's, but remember to control major bleeds! You'll do fine!