Nj emt test registration

teenemt

Forum Ride Along
hey guys im new to this site so i hope you guys can help. do i have to wait any amount of time before i register for the state test on the lms website??? i heard you have to wait like 15 days? is it true??

EMSLaw

Legal Beagle
One your EMT school certifies that you have passed the course and completed your practicals (in other words, the status on your EMT-Basic course changes to 'Completed' on the LMS) you will be able to view the EMT-B test in the course catalog.

You can register immediately after your course completion, but you can't schedule a test any sooner than two weeks after the date you register.

OP
OP
T

teenemt

Forum Ride Along
so im being swithched to "test eligable" on saturday evening, does that mean i can register for a class on the 29th??

Hepinghand

Forum Probie
so im being swithched to "test eligable" on saturday evening, does that mean i can register for a class on the 29th??

Once you are test eligable you can sign up for the state test. I passed the state test this past summer. I didn't think the test was that hard be advised get there early once the test moderator explains the whole process you will not be allowed to test it happened already and rember to take id and cpr card if you don't you may have problems taking test and good luck with the testing.:)

Last edited by a moderator: