makaveli4eva71

Forum Ride Along
Hey everyone whats going on? Just wanted to say I'm new to EMTLIFE and say hi to everyone

oneluv79

Forum Crew Member
Hi ...eva71, Welcome and enjoy...

oneluv79:)

mikeylikesit

Candy Striper
welcome to the party.

Turner

Forum Crew Member
I am also new. I am mike from state of New Jersey. And Junior Member for CVAC and a Cadet in the Civil Air portal.

mikeylikesit

Candy Striper
welcome aboard mike.

arawn

Forum Ride Along
Morning All,
I been a member for about a week now and see that you all are a bunch of nice people. I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Jeff :::waves::: I just received my cert. as an EMT-B in NY. After 10 yrs of wanting to do this, I finally stepped up, took the class, and PASSED...woohoo...
Although being an EMT is going to be my primary job (I work fulltime for Westchester County) I'm totally looking forward to either part time or volunteer...any suggestions on which is better to learn would be appreciated. Probably covered in a million other posts and just haven't come across them as of yet.
Enough of my babble...Hello all...

NJN

The Young One
Welcome to the Site, Form, Dark Side, whatever you want to call it.

arawn

Forum Ride Along
Thanks for the welcomes. I look forward to learning from all of you...along with getting a few chuckles out. Isn't it fun to laugh out loud at work and then say to people that they wouldn't understand, or is that just me :unsure: