Newbie From across the big pond

felixx

Forum Ride Along
:unsure:Hi guys I'm Nigel(aka felixx) ok well thats a start i'm and Operating Department Practitioner(ODP):huh: from the UK with and interest in pre-hospital care, i currenly work for a private hospital and some NHS one in the UK and i also have my own Private Ambulance/Training/medical supplys company.

I am here to understand some more about how you do thinks in the USA in relation to pre-hospital care and to steal all your idea's about training as in the uk its pretty pants :rolleyes:

P.S my spelling can suck at times too :blush:

Aileana

Forum Lieutenant
hello there *waves*. Hope to see more posts from you on here, would be interesting to hear a bit more about how EMS works in England :p

OreoThief

Forum Crew Member
Hi from hot and sunny Arizona! It's a dry heat....... :rolleyes:

Welcome!

TheDoll

Forum Captain
:unsure:Hi guys I'm Nigel(aka felixx) ok well thats a start i'm and Operating Department Practitioner(ODP):huh: from the UK with and interest in pre-hospital care, i currenly work for a private hospital and some NHS one in the UK and i also have my own Private Ambulance/Training/medical supplys company.

I am here to understand some more about how you do thinks in the USA in relation to pre-hospital care and to steal all your idea's about training as in the uk its pretty pants :rolleyes:

P.S my spelling can suck at times too :blush:
welcome, nigel! i think you'll find that this is a very helpful group of people! i hope you find all of the info you are looking for!

as far as spelling goes--it's not everyones strength, and that's okay. however, i always recommend using mozilla firefox. it's browser that you can use for free, and it tells you when you have words spelled incorrectly. plus, it's just a great browser. if you have any questions pm me, and i'll help you with it.

oh, and nigel is one of my favorite names! anyway, welcome!

OP
OP
F

felixx

Forum Ride Along
hello there *waves*. Hope to see more posts from you on here, would be interesting to hear a bit more about how EMS works in England :p

*waves back at Ailena* :lol: as for how EMS work in good old blighty from what i have read so far it wouldn't take long, i must say your system seem very complicated so you'll have to explaine it to me :lol:

Hi from hot and sunny Arizona! It's a dry heat....... :rolleyes:

Welcome!

Hi Oreo

Hello from New Jersey

Hi Futureemt

welcome, nigel! i think you'll find that this is a very helpful group of people! i hope you find all of the info you are looking for!

as far as spelling goes--it's not everyones strength, and that's okay. however, i always recommend using mozilla firefox. it's browser that you can use for free, and it tells you when you have words spelled incorrectly. plus, it's just a great browser. if you have any questions pm me, and i'll help you with it.

oh, and nigel is one of my favorite names! anyway, welcome!

Whoo i've pulled all ready i knew i was living in the wrong country :lol:

Hi Doll have to say i did try using mozilla but could get on with it and i found it kept giving me headaches