New Job

Sasha

Forum Chief

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
Hey thanks for your query, I have checked out everything about you and I predict that your ideal job Thomas is a Rally Car Driver. Good luck in your new career.

And to think, just this weekend, I was pretty much doing a rally out in the desert in my uncles jeep... lol

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
Hey thanks for your query, I have checked out everything about you and I predict that your ideal job Rob is a foreign legion. Good luck in your new career.

Ainsi, je joindrai la légion étrangère.

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
Next off to indy

Same here!

Hey thanks for your query, I have checked out everything about you and I predict that your ideal job Joseph is a Rally Car Driver. Good luck in your new career.

Unless I go by Joe:

Hey thanks for your query, I have checked out everything about you and I predict that your ideal job Joe is a car mechanic. Good luck in your new career.

OH COOL! If I put my whole name in I get to be president!
rofl

Last edited by a moderator:

Arkymedic

Forum Captain
Last edited by a moderator:

Epi-do

I see dead people
Hey thanks for your query, I have checked out everything about you and I predict that your ideal job Lisa is a Crash Test Dummy. Good luck in your new career.

Just think of all the cool rides I am gonna get to check out!

Vonny

Forum Crew Member
Hey thanks for your query, I have checked out everything about you and I predict that your ideal job Vonny is a Village Idiot. Good luck in your new career.

Well I think our village has enough idiots! There are no openings....

mjg0519

Forum Ride Along
Hey thanks for your query, I have checked out everything about you and I predict that your ideal job Michael Griffin is another Satan !. Good luck in your new career.

Ok then...lol

imurphy

Forum Captain
Hey thanks for your query, I have checked out everything about you and I predict that your ideal job Ian Murphy is another Satan !. Good luck in your new career.

AWESOME! That is the job I ALWAYS wanted!!

daedalus

Forum Deputy Chief
My ideal job is a Nun.
:sad:

But hey, its my 500th post! not that im keeping track or anything :glare:

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
That could be fun...

Hey thanks for your query, I have checked out everything about you and I predict that your ideal job ffemt8978 is a Rally Car Driver. Good luck in your new career.

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
your ideal job Jon is a Crash Test Dummy

Wow. Given my recent luck in vehicles... it is too true.

Full first name: Village Idiot
Full Name: Hypnotist

EMTinNEPA

Guess who's back...
Hey thanks for your query, I have checked out everything about you and I predict that your ideal job your mother is a Monkey Impressionist. Good luck in your new career.

DR_KSIDE

Forum Crew Member
HAHAHAHAHA......bow down...hahaha

Hey thanks for your query, I have checked out everything about you and I predict that your ideal job My Full Name is an Emperor of all the world. Good luck in your new career.

psychomedic

Forum Ride Along
my new job is chef...... now that should keep fire busy for a while.. when the smoke detector goes off dinner is served..lol

WarDance

Forum Lieutenant
Oh and if I put in my full name it's shoplifter! It just keeps getting better and better!

emtfarva

Forum Captain
depending on what name i used:

Driving instructor
Shoplifter
Rally car driver