Forum Ride Along
We were on the freway and he watching hangover 2

Attachments

• 4e1c7705aec0__1309026428000.jpg
    4e1c7705aec0__1309026428000.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 495

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
Make him stop. If he doesn't, just show the sup this picture. His *** will be fired. Dont let him put you're life at risk for some douche.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Make him stop. If he doesn't, just show the sup this picture. His *** will be fired. Dont let him put you're life at risk for some douche.

Agreed.

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
Normally I'd say so.. But with the pic, idk.

Sasha

Forum Chief
He says freeway, but sometihng about the background doesn't say freeway to me.

He might be watching it at a stop light. I've been known to read/write a quick text at a stoplight.

Lifeguards For Life

Forum Deputy Chief
There is more resolution in the objects outside the window than I would expect to see in a picture shot from a moving vehicle. The glare makes it hard to say or sure, but that car may not be moving.

Sasha

Forum Chief
There is more resolution in the objects outside the window than I would expect to see in a picture shot from a moving vehicle. The glare makes it hard to say or sure, but that car may not be moving.

It doesn't look like it's moving to me. The car in the background is clear. If it were on a freeway I would expect there to be some blurriness in the background considering how fast cars normally go on the freeway, unless it's bumper to bumper traffic.

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
I don't think that's on the freeway, look at the needle on the tach (or maybe that's the speedo)...

OP
OP
M

MedicJ.D.

Forum Ride Along
Its the 110 California freeway in Pasadena
Sorry if you don't belive me but I wanted to show how you how unprofessional Los Angeles EMTs are here is a second picture of him

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
Why dont you just text the picture to the boss?

OP
OP
M

MedicJ.D.

Forum Ride Along
Ok i will
for some reason I dont have a high enough post privleges I was going to post a second picture of him it's clear we are on the freeway go to my album to view them

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
I know our protocols say no texting or phone calls while driving, but nowhere is movie watching while driving adressed.

THat most likely falls under law though. Here in NM a screen playing a video cannot be facing the driver of a moving vehicle.

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
Did you ask him to stop?
Did you tell him that he's putting your life and those on the street around you at risk?
Did you let him know that you're going to inform your supervisor?
Does he know that you took his picture and placed it online?

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
Did you ask him to stop?
Did you tell him that he's putting your life and those on the street around you at risk?
Did you let him know that you're going to inform your supervisor?
Does he know that you took his picture and placed it online?

All very good questions. Why didn't you just ask him to stop rather than taking a picture and posting it on the internet?