Medical supplies

diane.jsmith

Forum Ride Along
I'd really like to get some nursing shoes and some other stuff for school. Any tips on online stores that may be useful. Just some good all around medical supply stores? Thanks!! :rolleyes:

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
First, welcome to EMTLife!

AllHeart.com is a great online store with good prices and fast shipping. For shoes I'd be more inclined to shop locally, though I've found that local places charge more than online sellers. You may want to browse in person and then go to Allheart or another online retailer to compare prices.

Using Allheart.com Coupon dealtaker15 will give you 15% off for the next week or so. I hope that helps!

imurphy

Forum Captain
Galls is great for gear! And pretty cheap.

As is eBay!

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere
Compare Lifeassist for medical supplies and equip.

No uniforms.

Barebones Workwear:

http://barebonesworkwear.com/****ies-Medical-C18.aspx?UserID=40300&SessionID=9tWWUe99GZz91HAv7136

Good gear and clothing for emergency workers too. Haven't used onlione ordering, in store service very good.

mycrofft

PS: see "$60 penlight" thread...

(ten characters)

AMPEMT85

Forum Probie
Not sure where you're from, or if they cater to places outside of Northern California, but Life Assist is a great place to get medical stuff. I got a new BP cuff there a few weeks ago cause my bulb finally ate the dust. They didn't have anymore of the cheaper ones I wanted so they gave me the more expensive model for the cheaper price! The only difference was the warranty. :)

www.lifeassist.com

mycrofft

Life Assist link

www.life-assist.com

AMP, check out Barebones on Micron west of Bradshaw by Hwy55 (Hwy 55). I'm buying my scrubs there from now on. Just make sure they do any lettering before you leave the premises with any garment.