Medical Game "Resuscitation" On Iphone

Jawdavis

Forum Probie
Just wondering if I as the only nerd on here who had this game on their phone? Its a really cool game that lets you handle case studies ranging from behavioral issues to OB *shudders*. If anyone has this and feels its great or over the top let me know!

Anjel

Forum Angel
I play it time to time. I like it.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
I play on occasion as well. They even have a paramedic pack now too.

Rialaigh

Forum Asst. Chief
Pretty fantastic from a realism standpoint. Haven't purchased the case packs but really appreciated the free ones. Would love to get something similar for PC that allows you to design cases. I would probably pay a hundred bucks or several hundred for this exact platform with a "create a case" mode and more medications

Anjel

Forum Angel
Ha I just bought the paramedic pack. 78% in the first one. I'm ashamed lol

EpiEMS

Forum Deputy Chief
Ha I just bought the paramedic pack. 78% in the first one. I'm ashamed lol

The paramedic pack is the same as the first medical pack, just with fewer available treatment modalities and such.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Oh is it? I haven't bought it yet. I'll just buy the second medical instead

EpiEMS

Forum Deputy Chief
Oh is it? I haven't bought it yet. I'll just buy the second medical instead

The difference is limited -- indeed, the presentations are "less complicated". If you didn't have any trouble with the Medical 1 pack, the Paramedic pack will be easy.

rwik123

Forum Asst. Chief
Is it just me or do the vitals not react to treatment or meds? I haven't delved too deep into it yet though.

EpiEMS

Forum Deputy Chief
Is it just me or do the vitals not react to treatment or meds? I haven't delved too deep into it yet though.

They're supposed to -- the game says they should.

Anjel

Forum Angel

Spo2 and BPs have changed for me.

auxilio911

Forum Crew Member
Just downloaded it. Seems pretty fun and interesting. But some of the procedures and medical terminology are out of my scope of practice as an EMT B!!

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
Sounds like an interesting app, but I didn't see it on the Google Play Store for my android phone. Is it only for Apple phones?

JPINFV

Gadfly
I think some of the diagnoses may be a bit over the top, possibly legit but over the top haha

Like which one (preferably from the demo cases)? Just because something makes a differential doesn't mean it's the most likely cause... nor does it mean that it's a zebra either.