May I vent for a Moment please?

OP
OP
MedicPrincess

MedicPrincess

Forum Deputy Chief
Its funny. Last night we were in class, and this girl and the one next to her were chatting, laughing, and passing notes all through the instructors lecture. Finally at our third break, when it was just him and I in the room he made a comment about all the side conversations happening while he is trying to lecture and how they are making him angry.

So I told him, "You know, I am not in a position that I have to worry about the next test. I can score a 41 and still pass onto the next section. But we both know the two that you are talking about are failing, miserably, and you would think they would at least make an effort to pay attention. But thats not what has me irritated. Whats got me mad, is it is distracting to me and I have probably missed half the lecture tonight because of it."

He smiled a little and said thats what he needed, someone who takes the class serious to speak up and say the actions of those two are affecting them. Now he can make some changes and not run the risk of "being called into the head of Colleges Health related programs office."

So I guess we will see how things are different next class.