MA Practical Exam tomorrow!

Raf

Forum Lieutenant
I'm taking my EMT-B practical exam for MA tomorrow morning. I just wanted to help relieve some nervousness and ask for any last minute tips that some of you more experienced folk know. Anyone from MA?

KEVD18

Forum Deputy Chief
valium. chased with bourbon. and a joint or two should do nicely

seriously, go to bed early, with asisstance if necessary. sleep as late as possible, giving yourself enough time to get tp your exam site with out too much time to sit around. restlessness breeds panic. and just do it. perform your skills as you were taught and youll do fine.

where are you in ma? what school did you attend and where are you testing. i teach in ma so there a decent chance i know your chool, your instructor and possible you as well.

OP
OP
Raf

Raf

Forum Lieutenant
I'm in Worcester and I'm taking the test in Shrewsbury. I did my training through MECTA with Linda Gosselin.

Tincanfireman

Airfield Operations
Get up in time to eat a light breakfast and all that. Relax, take a deep breath, open the test, don't go changing any answers and think each question through. Good Luck!!

KEVD18

Forum Deputy Chief
well thats makes strikes one(dont work with that school), two(dont that instructor) and therefore three(dont know you). but i wish you the best of luck anyway. kick *** and take names

erin, prob a bit of a hike if he;s out in worcester

OP
OP
Raf

Raf

Forum Lieutenant
Due to 4 examiners not showing up, the chief examiner cancelled the test and all of us are getting a "retest" at no charge.

My instructor said that this was the first time in her 25+ years of teaching that this has ever happened.

Airwaygoddess

Forum Deputy Chief
Good luck Raf and don't forget to breathe!! Sending you some good luck vibes ************ :)