Loveland

MattCA

Forum Crew Member
Hey guys,

I used to be an EMT back in San Diego, California and I moved to Colorado Springs, CO this summer. It took me awhile but I finally got my Colorado EMT certification. Due to personal reasons, I will more than likely be moving to Loveland, CO. I've searched the forums and read about Thompson Valley being a good company so I will look into that. I'm surprised by how the small the company is though with only 55 employees. Are there any other companies I should look into? I'm also reading that you pretty much need your IV and EKG cert here. Will the companies pay for it? My uncle has a pretty big connection which I hope helps also. I know Loveland is a pretty small town (at least to San Diego) and I'm throwing a long shot here, but I hope someone has some information.

Thanks in advance,
Matt

Ensihoitaja

Forum Captain
Unless you're willing to commute to Denver, your other best bets would be Poudre Valley in Fort Collins or Weld County EMS. I have friends that work both places and like it. You could also try AMR in Longmont or Boulder.

chaz90

Community Leader
Community Leader
You're really going to need your IV cert to be hired at any of those places, but they're all excellent companies. You may need to work somewhere else for experience though before PVH or TVHAS will look at you. Best of luck!