Louisiana now :)

Stamey95

Forum Probie
Hey again everyone! I recently asked y'all about working in Oklahoma. Well after laying out all my options and a few other factors it turns out I will be moving to Louisiana. Right next to LSU to be exact. Anyone work down there, specifically at Acadian ambulance? Thanks again for all y'alls help !

VA Transport EMT

Forum Crew Member
Hey again everyone! I recently asked y'all about working in Oklahoma. Well after laying out all my options and a few other factors it turns out I will be moving to Louisiana. Right next to LSU to be exact. Anyone work down there, specifically at Acadian ambulance? Thanks again for all y'alls help !

hey i just moved from LA! northwest to be exact. Anyways, reciprocity easy as pie. I've seen acadian everywhere from new orleans to shreveport.

OP
OP
S

Stamey95

Forum Probie
Well I took the NREMT so I got that when I passed my written but then you have to send in an application, and $150 :) , to be MA certified. I think part of the reason it took so long was because every other emt in the state was re -certifying. I sent it out mid January and didn't get it until the week I started by job at the end of march. They did however cash my check within two weeks ;)

VA Transport EMT

Forum Crew Member
Well I took the NREMT so I got that when I passed my written but then you have to send in an application, and $150 :) , to be MA certified. I think part of the reason it took so long was because every other emt in the state was re -certifying. I sent it out mid January and didn't get it until the week I started by job at the end of march. They did however cash my check within two weeks ;)

Keep calling the bureau and they'll approve you with in a week