Local hybrid paramedic program

Kady

Forum Probie
hi folks, I'm looking for some opinions/advice to do with my situation. I took a paramedic course and finished didactic portion in 09/13. Finished my hospital hours in 09/14. And was unable to finish ride time due to problems with the school. In a nutshell the school was subpar and the company we were riding with wanted us to have more class training before riding third. Now I'm torn between attempting to sort something out with the previous school or to move onto somewhere new. The new program in looking at is a local hybrid class. Meaning it's an hour away from me. So I'd be in class online two nights a week and in person every other Saturday at the physical location. I've done my research and it's a descent online program. And some coworkers have taken the in person program there and done well. I know it's time to move onward and start working towards my medic card again just not sure how I want to go about it. NMETC in Massachusetts is the program in consideration. Thanks in advance for any advice you guys have to offer!

Mookie

Forum Probie
Kady, check out Lenoir Community College Paramedic Outreach. Didactic is online. You attend class for four 4 day sessions in Kinston, NC. I'm a former student. I'm happy to answer any questions.