Liberty ambulance

Emt 93

Forum Probie
Reviews on company and any tips for the interview?

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Liberty ambulance where? What state and/or city? There's several Liberty Ambulances out there.

Kern County, CA? Los Angeles County, CA?

LACoGurneyjockey

Forum Asst. Chief
There's another in Florida. And one in Illinois. But I think it's fair to assume people only care about the questionably ethical IFT company in Los Angeles.
Also there's several in depth threads about both Liberty in LA and Kern co.

There's another in Florida. And one in Illinois. But I think it's fair to assume people only care about the questionably ethical IFT company in Los Angeles.
Also there's several in depth threads about both Liberty in LA and Kern co.
Are those yellow rigs with the telescopic scene lights on the rear affiliated with Liberty of Kern County, or Liberty of Los Angeles County. I'm used to seeing the white modular Liberty units in Kern County.

LACoGurneyjockey

Forum Asst. Chief
Forget every La county ambulance company for a moment. Kern county Liberty bought kern county Care a few years back. Those yellow/orange mods are old Care trucks that have been re branded. All the original liberty units and all our new units are the white ones you're talking about.

Mufasa556

Forum Captain
There are plenty of threads on LA Liberty here. Searching will give you a lot to read. My updated info says pay is pretty good and OT is plentiful. Even with that I'd take a hard pass on the place.

OP
OP
E

Emt 93

Forum Probie
There are plenty of threads on LA Liberty here. Searching will give you a lot to read. My updated info says pay is pretty good and OT is plentiful. Even with that I'd take a hard pass on the place.[/QUOTE
Wow is it really that bad lol

I'm still in field training, but I'm loving my Kern County experience so far! :)

Look around outside of LA County.

ResRednek

Forum Probie
Left liberty last month, hated it. By plenty of overtime they mean you're akmost guaranteed to get off a minimum of two hours late per shift. The pay the tell everyone is based on 8 hr shifts and they change your hourly depending on what shift you're working and 8's are non existent. Pm me if you want soecifics