Just want to introduce myself, and say Hi to all.

newls1

Forum Probie
Hi ya'll, I'm a new student learning to become an EMT "I". I'm about 1/4 way through it and learning so much. I am 26 years of age, and am looking for stability, as for the last 4/5 years I have been so strapped looking for jobs that I had to sell my investment house (rental dwelling) to keep going with my bills. I figured a job in the medical area would sustain a stable yet rewarding career to get me going in life, and be able to settle down a few years from now in a nice new house. I guess as we age, we mature (some don't I guess, but I did) and this EMT "I" class is a good challenge for me. It only seems like yesterday I was taking out my 00 camaro at Moroso and dialing in a 9.81 time slip:p. Oh I had very good times back then.......
Anywho, I have to get back into my studying, just had an urge to find a EMT internet forum, so I can talk to people with the same interests:) Glad I found this one, seems great, and has lots of great reads!.

Seth

jochi1543

Forum Captain
Hi, I'm starting my EMT, which is the closest Alberta version of EMT-I, as well. Study buddy? LOL.:ph34r:

OP
OP
newls1

newls1

Forum Probie
I am in the anatomy section now, and there is a plethora of terms to memorize:wacko:. I have my book open now, and studying as I type.

tydek07

Forum Captain
Wecome

Hi ya'll, I'm a new student learning to become an EMT "I". I'm about 1/4 way through it and learning so much. I am 26 years of age, and am looking for stability, as for the last 4/5 years I have been so strapped looking for jobs that I had to sell my investment house (rental dwelling) to keep going with my bills. I figured a job in the medical area would sustain a stable yet rewarding career to get me going in life, and be able to settle down a few years from now in a nice new house. I guess as we age, we mature (some don't I guess, but I did) and this EMT "I" class is a good challenge for me. It only seems like yesterday I was taking out my 00 camaro at Moroso and dialing in a 9.81 time slip:p. Oh I had very good times back then.......
Anywho, I have to get back into my studying, just had an urge to find a EMT internet forum, so I can talk to people with the same interests:) Glad I found this one, seems great, and has lots of great reads!.

Seth

Welcome to EMTlife and thank you for introducing yourself to the community. Also, good luck with the rest of your EMT-I training.

Take Care,

41 Duck

Forum Lieutenant
Heya!

Later!

--Coop

Airwaygoddess

Forum Deputy Chief
Welcome to the tribe!!!!

Welcome to the tribe!! This is a great place to ask questions and learn. Never stop learning!! :):):)

OP
OP
newls1

newls1

Forum Probie
Thanks everyone, I appreciate ya'lls support. I have a 3 chapter test coming up in class tonight (2 hours from now) so Im off to go study even more again... Damn vocab:wacko:

futuremedic

Forum Probie
Welcome!! I am about to finish my 1st quarter of my EMTP classes...definitely tons to learn...I am a newbie myself but this is a great place to come and learn. If I have a question I go to the search box and type it in and there is usually a plethora of answers! Good luck on your journey :)

OP
OP
newls1

newls1

Forum Probie
Thanks everyone, I appreciate ya'lls support. I have a 3 chapter test coming up in class tonight (2 hours from now) so Im off to go study even more again... Damn vocab:wacko:

OK, I got my test scores back last night and recieved a 89%^_^. I'm happy. Next up is my anatomy test, and that will be next week. Im having a difficult time understanding the heart, and lungs. I find Youtube has some great "study" videos, hopefully this will aid me........