Just joined!

Hubbie

Forum Probie
Good evening everyone, I just joined the goup. Here is a little background on me. I work as a paramedic for a busy service in southeast Texas. I am 26 years old going on 40, well at least thats the way I feel right now. I am currently on maternity leave with my first child, Toby. I share my residence with a cat with a major attitude problem who for some reason never seems to be able to shut up (thats a siamese for you!). I found this site while searching the web for an easy and quick way to do dopamine calculations. Any suggestions whould be great by the way. ;) Anyway, I look foward to getting to know ya'll here, have a good day.

Hubbie

mervyn

Forum Ride Along
Out of My Depth

Hi to you all.
i may have wandered into a realm that i should not be,if so i do regret my actions,i have been in the Ambulance service for the last 36 years,12 years being a Paramedic,the problem is im from the UK. Wales, so though i do take a great interest in what goes on in America in the Pre Hospital Field,and i have noticed many times how similar your comments and observations are to our feelings over here. My feedback to you would be limited If im out of line,i will fade away no problem,but whatever, i wish you all the best, and stay safe M

BBFDMedic28

Forum Crew Member
Hello to both of you. Hubbie what service in SE tx do you work for?