Job security video

ipscscott

Forum Crew Member
HOLY $#!† That's INSANE!!!!

ouch.gif

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
:eek:

Was that a florescent light bulb??? What the HELL were they thinking???

Phridae

Forum Asst. Chief
:eek: :eek: :eek:
I'm so confused as to why anyone would want to do that?!

daemonicusxx

Forum Lieutenant
jesus, that blows my mind. why? was the right question, but im not at all sure of the answer. just stupid as far as im concerned... i dont understand.

ma2va92

Forum Lieutenant
well if ya go to the web site and watch the whole vid... it was a stunt...

still it shows that they are still a few fries short of a happy meal.... but i guess if we were to see how some of the stunt people got started... as kids we would see things as weird if not weirder.. if thats a word

vtemti

Forum Captain
Originally posted by GVRS672@Aug 8 2005, 03:42 PM
well if ya go to the web site and watch the whole vid... it was a stunt...

still it shows that they are still a few fries short of a happy meal.... but i guess if we were to see how some of the stunt people got started... as kids we would see things as weird if not weirder.. if thats a word
OUUUUCH, stupidity to the ultimate.

Stunt or not, there are still some deranged freaks out there that would see that, think it was cool and try it for themselves.

WTF :angry:

emtd29

Forum Lieutenant
WHAT THE F*** WERE THESE MORONS THINKING????

Goes to show that there is NO cure for stupidity

That HAD TO HURT!

BloodNGlory02

Forum Crew Member
I actually saw that on another website but they pulled it because they found out it wasnt "authentic" it was staged and the kid didnt actually eat concrete.

CaptainPanic

Former EMT...
The curb stomp concept actually came out of the movie titled American History X, where gangs of KKK wannabes would beat the snot out of anyone who remotely looked colored. My list of injuries on this one include,

Spinal, clavicle, ribs, airway, facial, including the mouth, nose, and eyes. And yes I would ask for ALS intercept as there is room for the possibility of the brain swelling or sub-dural hemotoma.

Once again, there is no cure for stupidity.

-Capn

:ph34r: :wacko: :blink:

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Originally posted by CaptainPanic@Sep 12 2005, 10:39 AM
Once again, there is no cure for stupidity.
Some things only a good autopsy will cure.

Jim Johnson

Forum Probie
don't those lightbulbs contain phosphur powder and mercury!!!! had to inhale a big hot of that dust by the looks of the video! !!