in a CCT course.

TornWingedAngel1

Forum Crew Member
What's up?

So I'm in a CCT course right now and was just curious if anyone had any tips or advice for me throughout the course as well as the exams. Any help or tips would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance. ^_^

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
I'm curious too since I'm now doing a critical care course online through Creighton University

OP
OP
T

TornWingedAngel1

Forum Crew Member
Yeah...it'd be nice if some CCT medics could give us some input....lol

WestMetroMedic

Forum Lieutenant
I think that the approach you took to medic school transfers well. If you are a person who studies incessantly, do that. If you are someone who could have sold their medic books in "like new" condition, may want to consider making a couple flashcards but don't stress yourself out.

I am a strictly 911 paramedic who took the Maryland course earlier this year as a personal challenge and development. I haven't touched a bag of dopamine in 4 years, but was still able to figure out this stuff. It was a difficult course and rejuvenating professionally for me.

OP
OP
T

TornWingedAngel1

Forum Crew Member
Okay. Good to know. It does seem like its a really intense course so far. I'm more worried about the test, though. Everyone has told me its one hell of a test, and multiple people have told me to ot expect o pass it m first time, through...so that definitely doesn't help to calm my nerves about he whole thing.

It would be nice if I could pass, though, and perhaps get a CCT job somewhere and potentially make more which could help me pay for my flight school.

I also am considering taking a medic to RN program shortly after and then challenging the CRN exam to become a CCRN and maybe even using that to hel toward the flight school thing....