I don't really understand..

EMTgurl911

Forum Crew Member
AMR's hiring process..I went in for a interview 2 Wednesdays ago and was super early, did research, wore a suit and a watch gave my resume to him and i felt very good at the interview....really open anwsers, but I don't understand when does AMR usually get back to you for a second interview??

Should I keep calling the HR person who gave me the interview and bug her about it because he doesn't have a part of the hiring he was just told to do it..I was always told to bug a company about your status and eventually they'll hire you..

I need opinons. Thanks.

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
AMR's not know for being the fastest employer in the hiring process. I guy I worked with got a job offer a year after he interviewed.

LE-EMT

Forum Lieutenant
My advice is always do a fallow up call about a week after Your first interview, if they didn't schedule you on the spot. If you don't get a response in that call, call two days later and so on and so forth until you get a definitive answer. I have been hired because of that. You want them to know who you are, just don't be annoying about it.
Good luck

MedCoast Ambulance

Forum Probie
In the business world whoever would benefit most does the chasing. Follow up is key...I would say every other or every third day until you get an answer......because what if the answer is no.....you have burned that time......do not stop interviewing it only makes you better understand what you are worth.

Also look at it as an example of how they are going to treat you as an empolyee, if they are not responsive now?

There are several other companies in the inland empire. I was a Goodhew medic before AMR took them over.

There is even one that opened up a few months ago. You can also get on 24s in OC or LA there are over 30 companies in LA alone

Last edited by a moderator:

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
There is a fine line there... you should call them occasionally, but don't be a pest.

Good luck!