I did it!!!!

amberdt03

Forum Asst. Chief
Well I haven't been on here in forever thanks to medic school, but I'm done and I passed my National Registry on the first try!!!!!!

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
Well I haven't been on here in forever thanks to medic school, but I'm done and I passed my National Registry on the first try!!!!!!

Awesome! Congratulations!! And welcome back!!!

OP
OP
A

amberdt03

Forum Asst. Chief
Thanks!!! There was so much weight lifted off my shoulders once everything was done. :)

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
Bout time you made the announcement, Amber, you told me like a week ago!

Congrats.

Granted, I had no reason to go there before, but I'm still not going up to Collin anytime soon :)

medic417

The Truth Provider
Just more proof any life form can pass.:p

But on a serious note congrats. Make sure you continue studying rather than settling like Linuss.;)

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
Congrats! Quite the accomplishment.

OP
OP
A

amberdt03

Forum Asst. Chief
Bout time you made the announcement, Amber, you told me like a week ago!

I've been asleep for the past week.....needed to catch up after my month and 1/2 of 48hr shifts. Lol. Oh you'll slip up one of these days and make your way up to Collin County, and when you do, your a$$ is mine. :ph34r:

OP
OP
A

amberdt03

Forum Asst. Chief

But on a serious note congrats. Make sure you continue studying rather than settling like Linuss.;)

Hey now!! :) Thanks! I don't know many people that want to be like Linus. :p
I've been studying my protocols to get ready for ride outs so I can get cleared to work and get that big fat raise. :wacko:

Shishkabob

Forum Chief

Meh, I got my red patch. I have no moral, ethical, or monetary incentive to learn anything new! :ph34r:

I've been asleep for the past week.....needed to catch up after my month and 1/2 of 48hr shifts. Lol. Oh you'll slip up one of these days and make your way up to Collin County, and when you do, your a$$ is mine. :ph34r:

Oh but see, you might be riding with Paula, and Paula loves me (I think) so I should be fine! Her and I go way back... to that single 12hr shift and our one chest pain patient. Yeah.

I've been studying my protocols to get ready for ride outs so I can get cleared to work and get that big fat raise. :wacko:

"AMR" and "raise" in the same thought process? Huh?!

OP
OP
A

amberdt03

Forum Asst. Chief
Not to burst your bubble but I've known Paula for quite a while and we are practically neighbors. Lol. Yeah your right about the raise but I do get a $1000 bonus for upgrading my cert!!!! Just got to wait on the great state of Texas to show online that I'm a medic.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Congrats on passing!

medic417

The Truth Provider
Not to burst your bubble but I've known Paula for quite a while and we are practically neighbors. Lol. Yeah your right about the raise but I do get a $1000 bonus for upgrading my cert!!!! Just got to wait on the great state of Texas to show online that I'm a medic.

Fax a copy of the NR page showing your NR level and number then they should speed up. Of course this is conference and holiday week so still will be slow probably.

Shishkabob

Forum Chief

But her and I ran a chest pain patient as dual medic! Beat that.

I'd be jealous of your $1000, had I not known about my recruitment incentive.... and the fact that you're stuck with AMR for 2 years. :)

medic417

The Truth Provider
I'd be jealous of your $1000, had I not known about my recruitment incentive.... and the fact that you're stuck with AMR for 2 years. :)

Ouch. Way to make it rain on her parade. Poor girl will need to see the shrink to undo the damage.

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
She started it by threatening my health and well-being by being in her duty area!

medic417

The Truth Provider
She started it by threatening my health and well-being by being in her duty area!

Don't you know that girls get away with everything. We men just have to accept that we are always wrong. If you accept it now if you ever find someone for you life will be easier for you then.

OP
OP
A

amberdt03

Forum Asst. Chief
Fax a copy of the NR page showing your NR level and number then they should speed up. Of course this is conference and holiday week so still will be slow probably.

Yeah I didn't pick a good time of year. I put my NR# on my app to the state hoping that would help. I will definitely fax a copy of the page though.

OP
OP
A

amberdt03

Forum Asst. Chief
But her and I ran a chest pain patient as dual medic! Beat that.

Yeah. I'm not trying to make you jealous, I'm excited about it cause I have a lot of stuff that can help pay for. I don't know anyone who actually stayed the full 2 years afterwards. Plus I don't know anyone that they made pay them back either. Also I've already been with them for 3 years now, so they already have my soul, what's 2 more years. Lol.

OP
OP
A

amberdt03

Forum Asst. Chief
Don't you know that girls get away with everything. We men just have to accept that we are always wrong. If you accept it now if you ever find someone for you life will be easier for you then.

Better take his advice Linus!!! :p Us women are evil.