Sierra Nevada Summerfest.

Not too shabby.

been dying to find that Sierra Nevada in a can. Saw it in Texas once, not since

OP
OP
C

CBentz12

Forum Crew Member
Well had my two double header baseball games today and my job calls me to work tomorrow for Memorial Day lol. Yeah right! haha

Joe

Forum Captain
Get on that ot pay bro

MedicBender

Forum Captain
Been running back to back since 7am.

Finally got a chance to rest at the station and cook the steak I bought... Oh wait... No propane

Still it's been a good day, most of its OT and I feel like I've actually helped a few people.

Achilles

Forum Moron
I worked 48 hours this past week so between that and baseball I need a break plus I already got 12 hours over time.

Ooo better not fall asleep, you'll end up on national news! :p

Anjel

Forum Angel
I hated today.

Im ready to be done with this week.

OP
OP
C

CBentz12

Forum Crew Member
That must of sucked and I had a little BBQ with the Fam today. Back to work Wednesday though and im I'm ready for that check Wednesday night lol Booking cruise Thursday night

FourLoko

Forum Lieutenant
The owner actually brought burgers and dogs for us and did the grilling. Even with the stop by to eat we ran 6 calls.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Not too good. I hate babies. So of course I get stuck in the back of the ambulance with a 14 day old patient for a 2 hour 30 minute transport. Absolutely wonderful :glare:

danburyfirerescue

Forum Probie
this night was going great until about about 0130hrs when my partner decides that he doesn't want to follow dept rules ( I currently work in a hospital as a public safety officer.. its my paying job) dealing with a patient and than looks at me like I'm crazy when I tried to explain what he was doing was wrong ( I am also SR. Officer on that shift). Yes I did wait till we were back in our office before trying to explain this stuff to him. The down side is that my Sgt. wont follow up on my complaints no will my manager. So I'm just SOL.

But on a better note I'll be taking my EMT state exam on June 15 and will have my FF I & FF II completed by the first week of Nov of this year and can start looking for a new job in one of the two fields.... WOO HOO!!!

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Knocked a Power Car shift out in 7 hours. Can't complain about that.

MedicBender

Forum Captain
Recuperating from last night with a little fishing. Caught a couple decent bass, so it looks like its fish for dinner tonight

OP
OP
C

CBentz12

Forum Crew Member
Enjoying my day off and just got done watching "Band of Brothers" marathon which was pretty awesome and sad to hear some of the real stories.

EMSDude54343

Forum Lieutenant
Just peachey keen. Came into work this morning during the tropical storm or depression or whatever it is now, and our radios were down, had to call everyone to give them calls.
On the upside, radios are working now and we have gotten some much, MUCH needed rain in our area!!

CANDawg

Forum Asst. Chief
I had a penetrating trauma with severe internal bleeding, a prolapsed umbilical cord, followed by a code.

And that was just studying chapter 14! :p

Joe

Forum Captain
Third riding on my shift... completely boring. My partner of the day has a trainee thats about to clear so there doing everything so im along for the ride. Makes an easy day i guess

saskvolunteer

Forum Lieutenant
d15b6beb-44f4-d5e7.jpg
This.

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
:grumble grumble expletive grumble: