Hi! Brand spankin' new here!!!

Jenniejen

Forum Ride Along
Hi! I'm Jen, I live in Fayetteville, NC (for now), my husband is in the Army and is stationed at Ft. Bragg. I just completed an EMT-B course and I am waiting to test out for my State and National license. I have not done any clinical rides (only Paramedic students do here) and I'm scared out of my mind! :) I'm also very very excited to see what I'm made of out there in the field! :) Hope to learn and gain as much information and perspective as I can from this forum!

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
Welcome and good luck! Stick around and I promise you'll learn quite a bit from the community here :)

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere
Hooah.

Watch that "spankin' " stuff, we have some perv:ph34r:y types around here.....

SSwain

Forum Captain
You lost me at "Spanking" :D....
Welcome aboard from a newbie as well.

Trauma_Junkie

No rest for the wicked...
Welcome Jen! Like PoeticInjustice said you can learn a lot from the crew around here. ^_^

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
Hi, welcome. Did you bring cookies? Cuz I swear if one more new person shows up without cookies I'm gonna loose it. Gimmie cookies.

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
He's serious, he's crazy! Yrs of people calling him a stewardess have made BBG nuts :ph34r:

Anjel

Forum Angel
He's serious, he's crazy! Yrs of people calling him a stewardess have made BBG nuts :ph34r:

That and all the tiny bags of nuts he has had to just give people.

All nuts....no cookies.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Hi, welcome. Did you bring cookies? Cuz I swear if one more new person shows up without cookies I'm gonna loose it. Gimmie cookies.

Do we have a thumbs up emocation? Because this right here deserves a few of them.

Welcome! Don't let the grumpy old men scare you away, us young guys make up for it ;)

Anjel

Forum Angel
us young guys make up for it ;)

Except for the para12yearold Fast65 he is mine. Sooo give your cookies to someone else. Lmao

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
Except for the para12yearold Fast65 he is mine. Sooo give your cookies to someone else. Lmao

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

*inconspicuously raises hand...*

Always BSI

Forum Lieutenant
Dont forget about the Search option! :D