Hey

Devilz311

Forum Crew Member
Thought I'd introduce myself...

My name's Ryan, I've been an EMT for the past 6 years, and just a few days ago, passed the NREMT-Paramedic Practical and Written tests... Now I'm just waiting for my NJ Cert #. For the past 2 years I've been working BLS with a police department, (Police-Based EMS, i've never seen it anywhere but NJ...) and also have been a member of a volunteer squad since I was 16.

Look forward to being a member!

oneluv79

Forum Crew Member
Hi Ryan

It's nice to meet you....

oneluv:)

enjoynz

Lady Enjoynz
Welcome to the site!

Cheers Enjoynz

firecoins

IFT Puppet
Thought I'd introduce myself...

My name's Ryan, I've been an EMT for the past 6 years, and just a few days ago, passed the NREMT-Paramedic Practical and Written tests... Now I'm just waiting for my NJ Cert #. For the past 2 years I've been working BLS with a police department, (Police-Based EMS, i've never seen it anywhere but NJ...) and also have been a member of a volunteer squad since I was 16.

Look forward to being a member!

1. Hey is for horses
2. In Westchester NY, the Greenburgh police department has a cop based ALS ambulance. Yesh the Cops in full uniform, with guns, take ambulance calls as medics.

NJN

The Young One
I was at the National Air and Space museum's annex outside D.C. at Dulles. Looking at the Rotor Wing exhibit and what do i see, a flight suit from Fairfax Co. VA police. Their flight medics are also LEO's. It was complete with shoulder rig 9mm, 1 extra mag, cuffs, Trauma Shears, and Kelly Forceps. So, as said before, yes some EMS are LEOs outside of good old NJ.

P.S. Welcome to the Site.

Katie

Forum Lieutenant
welcom to here! :)

Airwaygoddess

Forum Deputy Chief
Welcome!

Welcome to the tribe and CONGRATS!! :beerchug: on getting your medic! :)