Hey, guys..

EMT Fan15

Forum Crew Member
Hey everybody. I'm a Highschool Student age 15, interested in EMT work, Today I went to my first Sports medicine meeting, and learned how to Splint. I am just looking for people in the field who I could get to know, to ask questions about the field, or whatever. Message back. If you have AIM: **contact member via PM** or MSN/Window's Live: **contact member via PM** or Yahoo: **contact member via PM** just add me, and chat. Thanks, seeya's around.

Last edited by a moderator:

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere
Um, this is the deep end of the pool.

Careful of releasing your contact info so fast, and remember some of us are grouchy old dingbats looking for newbies to crunch upon.

medichopeful

Flight RN/Paramedic
I'm fairly close to your age. I'll try to help with whatever I can. Just send me a PM with your questions.

Eric

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
Don't hurt your ankle again! Btw, you called me 4 times last night xD I was sleeping Tasha! :p

btw, watch out people here are more aggressive than they are over at the county

crossatwood

Forum Probie
hey

I'm Fairly new to the whole EMS world and a few years ahead of you (25) but i can offer the few rookie experiences and dumb things not to do lol.

OP
OP
E

EMT Fan15

Forum Crew Member
Don't hurt your ankle again! Btw, you called me 4 times last night xD I was sleeping Tasha! :p

btw, watch out people here are more aggressive than they are over at the county

Wow. o.o Your like, some kind of future seeer. o-o XD Atleast next time I get hurt, i know how to splint. xD

frdude1000

Forum Captain
Hey. Im in high school and in ems. I'm a first responder, one level below emt-b. I don't get to ride on the ambulance, but I get to staff first aid stations at large events in my county, and also many big events in Washington, DC as I live right outside of there. I got to staff a first aid tent of the inauguration! PM me with any questions, I'd be glad to answer. I would recommend taking a CPR and first aid class to start.

OP
OP
E

EMT Fan15

Forum Crew Member
Hey. Im in high school and in ems. I'm a first responder, one level below emt-b. I don't get to ride on the ambulance, but I get to staff first aid stations at large events in my county, and also many big events in Washington, DC as I live right outside of there. I got to staff a first aid tent of the inauguration! PM me with any questions, I'd be glad to answer. I would recommend taking a CPR and first aid class to start.

Okay, thank you. I am looking into that.