YAY! He's back!

At least you took 1 picture of your family... :p

emt3225

Forum Crew Member
Great pics... :D

Phridae

Forum Asst. Chief
Welcome back.
I was not aware Isuzu made fire trucks. Hmm.
Hope you had a great time. I'M SO JEALOUS!

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Originally posted by MedicStudentJon@May 5 2005, 04:43 AM
Welcom back Scott... we were startijng to miss you. I'm glad you didn't let us down, adn took fire whacker pictures.

Jon

PS - Congrats, Matt.
I'm Scott.

SafetyPro is Chris.

And welcome back Chris.

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Originally posted by ffemt8978+May 5 2005, 06:37 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ffemt8978 @ May 5 2005, 06:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-MedicStudentJon@May 5 2005, 04:43 AM
Welcom back Scott... we were startijng to miss you. I'm glad you didn't let us down, adn took fire whacker pictures.

Jon

PS - Congrats, Matt.
I'm Scott.

SafetyPro is Chris.

And welcome back Chris. [/b][/quote]
Ok. My shoe tastes like leather. Let me get it out of my mouth... :D . Ok.. Welcome back, CHRIS

Jon

OP
OP
SafetyPro2

SafetyPro2

Forum Safety Officer
Originally posted by rescuecpt@May 5 2005, 06:28 AM
YAY! He's back!

At least you took 1 picture of your family... :p
Oh, that's just the only one I've LOADED so far. I have several hundred other family pics that will eventually be loaded. :p

OP
OP
SafetyPro2

SafetyPro2

Forum Safety Officer
Originally posted by Phridae@May 5 2005, 01:29 PM
Welcome back.
They're a fairly common truck platform for most everything in Oz. Only Isuzu fire apparatus I saw though were these brush tankers. The "urban" fire apparatus were mostly Varley, Scania, and surprisingly, Freightliner (you can see one in the pic of the restaurant fire...the one in the middle).

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Originally posted by SafetyPro+May 6 2005, 12:40 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SafetyPro @ May 6 2005, 12:40 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Phridae@May 5 2005, 01:29 PM
Welcome back.
They're a fairly common truck platform for most everything in Oz. Only Isuzu fire apparatus I saw though were these brush tankers. The "urban" fire apparatus were mostly Varley, Scania, and surprisingly, Freightliner (you can see one in the pic of the restaurant fire...the one in the middle). [/b][/quote]
Cool... I know European co's have Volvos...

Jon

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
Welcome Back...great pics!!! :D

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Originally posted by Wingnut@May 10 2005, 11:19 AM
Welcome Back...great pics!!! :D
Wingnut - where have you been?

jon

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
Hey John, I've been recuperating from surgery on my ankle. Sitting up= pain. But I can sit at the computer for short intervals now.