Halloween (EMS & Non EMS related)

kayrules5340

Forum Probie
I'm going trick or treating as a giant mrs. potato head and my bf is going as a giant mr potato head! I know its weird, but at least our neighbors won't recognize us hahaha.

abriggs

Forum Crew Member
Down in the Jersey Pine Barrens in south Jersey. I believe around exit 42 on the GSP, is where Leeds point is located, the place where the Jersey Devil was supposedly born.

Hmmm... actually not far from me... I'm in South(ish) Jersey...

lizhiniatsos

Forum Crew Member
Working a 24 ~ usually a quiet lil' night of it but with it being a Friday as well....well, might be interesting!

I hope some of you will post photo's of yourselves in your costumes...would be fun to see :)

nyfd136

Forum Ride Along
Are your hands really purple

Hello all, new here and couldn't resist the Halloween story! I responded to a "possible seizure" a few years ago and when we got there the pt was up and wanted to know if my hands were really purple?? Gotta love them gloves for a Halloween call!

johnrsemt

Forum Deputy Chief
a couple of years ago my partner and I wore gorilla masks on the ambo; got some laughs.

friends dresses up as a pink elephant and wanders around the bar areas; gets some interesting looks and comments

AMPEMT85

Forum Probie
I dressed up in my fiance's yellows (wildland gear), donned my red stethoscope and my station blues and was his ff/EMT and he was my trauma patient! hahaha!! I did the makeup for him. It was a bolt coming out of his forehead and I made it look totally real. Bloody and bruised...totally awesome. We got a broken arm sling that we wrapped around his forearm, the unla and radius totally broken and sticking out of the skin, it's kinda icky...I also "bloodied" up my gloves for the picture.

I'll get pics up if any one is interested! :p