Got in interview for a big company

fishyfish

Forum Crew Member
I got called for an interview a big ems company ran out of a hospital. However iv only worked for very small company. running only at tops 5 ambulances. Is there any tips on how to go about this interview to ace it and win the job?

BASICallyEMT

Forum Lieutenant
Premium Member
I'm a little confused.. is the company just a hospital that runs its own ambulance? Or an ambulance company that has a contract with the hospital? For the interview, dress professional and show up early. I would brush up on your skills just incase there's a skills test involved. Be yourself and be honest about your work experience and you should be fine.

bizzy522

Forum Crew Member
Like stated previously. Show up early, dressed to impress. Do a google search for common FF interview questions or common ems interview questions. Review the questions and practice your response so if you are asked a similar question in the interview you will be prepared and confident. Do some research on the company.. including their history and their mission statement. Be honest and sincere in the interview and you should be ok.
I would also print on a few resumes and at the start of the interview you can give it to the people conducting the interview.

Drax

Forum Captain
Like stated previously. Show up early, dressed to impress. Do a google search for common FF interview questions or common ems interview questions. Review the questions and practice your response so if you are asked a similar question in the interview you will be prepared and confident. Do some research on the company.. including their history and their mission statement. Be honest and sincere in the interview and you should be ok.
I would also print on a few resumes and at the start of the interview you can give it to the people conducting the interview.

Bring at least 3 resumes. Maybe 5.

Practice using a recorder, answering the previous types of questions.

Before going, ask yourself, what are your short term and long term goals, and where do you see yourself in 5 years...10?