GE's for Paramedic school ??

ollie

Forum Crew Member
i have a Queston about paramedic school. Do you need your general eds to transfer to a diffrent college and take there paramedic course or is it like Emt school where you dont need any GE's ?

OP
OP
O

ollie

Forum Crew Member
i called and i also checked the website and the website dosent say anything and the school said that i needed to be enrolled in the class in order to get info

ExpatMedic0

MS, NRP
Its completely different all over the country, even school to school in the same state. The only information I can provide is what was for me, I live in Portland on the border of Oregon and Washington state.

The school I attended in Washington required EMT-B( at least 1 year experience) and A&P1 before you could start medic school.

The school In Oregon I was waiting to get into required A&P 1,2,3, biology, chemistry, College algebra ect ect....

bstone

Forum Deputy Chief
GE? What is it? Also, I think the plural is GEs, not GE's.

MagicTyler

Forum Lieutenant
the school said that i needed to be enrolled in the class in order to get info

Pass on that school. Any school that wont give you information unless you are enrolled and have paid them money is not the kind of school you want to go to. Call around and find a school that will give you the information.