Gang Initiation Week

wolverine

Forum Crew Member
Hello Brothers&Sisters Here in the fair State of New Jersey city of Newark&East Orange&Orange are having our yearly Gang Initiation week the count down so far is close to 14 shooting and let us not forget Halloween is around the corner and they have a different initiation for that holiday too, so we are knee deep in blood. I hope you all have safe tours out there and let's not forget without idiots we wouldn't have a job:ph34r:

Smash

Forum Asst. Chief
Good luck with that!

Stay safe.

firetender

Community Leader Emeritus
Hope you're keeping notes!

Meursault

Organic Mechanic
There's a Week Do they announce it or are you just surmising That seems like an oddly organized Schedule for gangsAnd why is there no punctuation and nonstandard capitalization itseems odd and breathless Anyway that's a decent body Count Hope no one relatively innocent or useful gets hit -_o

BLSBoy

makes good girls go bad
I would be worried...... if I wasn't just transferred into the country club. Err, less busy Medic Truck. <_<

EMSLaw

Legal Beagle
I would be worried...... if I wasn't just transferred into the country club. Err, less busy Medic Truck. <_<

I'm kinda in the 'burbs, but when I see the same medics on my truck three or four times in the same night... I know it's been a rough night.

OP
OP
wolverine

wolverine

Forum Crew Member
Thank U Smash&Firetender for the good wishes, I would be rather worried if they knew how to aim LOL then again when I was in the service I seen a private do good shooting with his eyes close so who knows. Mrconspiracy not sure where u work at, but that's a nationwide North East thing every year culminating on Halloween&Fright Night. And off course I always end up working that weekend Murphy's Law at it's best :-O Enjoy your Halloween Brothers&Sisters