Funny radio traffic

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
Heard on Med9.

"Someone stole my car goddamnit"

"They keep driving past the goddamn house, they are running the hell out of it".

Dispatcher: We've notified state police, and you've violated radio policy, your company will be fined 300.00 for every hell & damn.

"That goddamn son of a *****, he went in the ditch..."

"Oh my god it's on fire"

County: X-Tech-XX: Dispatch Station 10, for a car fire, my damn cars on fire, honey, where the hell are you, the cars down here".

Dispatch: SWITCH TO A TALK AROUND NOW!

I just tuned in and heard this about 20 minutes ago. I assume X-Tech-XX had her car stolen? :huh:

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Originally posted by TTLWHKR@Apr 24 2005, 03:07 PM
Heard on Med9.

"Someone stole my car goddamnit"

"They keep driving past the goddamn house, they are running the hell out of it".

Dispatcher: We've notified state police, and you've violated radio policy, your company will be fined 300.00 for every hell & damn.

"That goddamn son of a *****, he went in the ditch..."

"Oh my god it's on fire"

County: X-Tech-XX: Dispatch Station 10, for a car fire, my damn cars on fire, honey, where the hell are you, the cars down here".

Dispatch: SWITCH TO A TALK AROUND NOW!

I just tuned in and heard this about 20 minutes ago. I assume X-Tech-XX had her car stolen? :huh:
LMAO!!!!!

usafmedic45

Forum Deputy Chief
Nothing beats the two Rural/Metro medics who got caught having a conversation about a blowjob one of them recieved. The radio mike was stuck open, so the WHOLE COUNTY heard that the one medic's wife has no gag reflex. Other than that there is no way I could even begin to describe it on here without getting this thread promptly locked. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Other things I've heard:
"Attention **** Johnson Rescue" (**** Johnson Twp. is a part of Clay County, Indiana. You can always tell when there is a new dispatcher because they can't say it without snickering. Most of the other dispatchers just say "DJ Rescue") :lol:

"L------ Engine -- will out to eat at the Y" (it's an intersection with a restaurant at the fork in the road) :lol:

"It's bad, it's real f--kin' bad. Get me a God-d--ned helicopter NOW!"- The training officer of the biggest (and allegedly best trained :blink: :rolleyes: )department in our county at the scene of a MVA with one non-critical patient and 2 non-injured occupants. It wasn't that bad. Tom's just a pansy who doesn't get out of his office very often (for good reason).

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Originally posted by usafmedic45@May 4 2005, 01:06 AM
Nothing beats the two Rural/Metro medics who got caught having a conversation about a blowjob one of them recieved. The radio mike was stuck open, so the WHOLE COUNTY heard that the one medic's wife has no gag reflex. Other than that there is no way I could even begin to describe it on here without getting this thread promptly locked. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I come cloe to having this beat. Bad MVA, the Lt's Fiancee, and 3 senior firefighters (one of them the long-time girlfriend of the Sr. Firefighter playing officer on the engine). Go out in the ultility (ford E250) and direct traffic. They do nothing but bemoan getting left off the rescue and forced to direct traffic for 2 hours. For most of that time, one of the firefighters kept on hitting the station's higband mic with his leg. Boy oh boy were certin chiefs ticked off about what was said, and the language it was said in.

We came close to having members leave.

Jon

vtemti

Forum Captain
<scene>
Female EMT responds from work to station. She changes out of her dress into protective clothing (in the back of ambulance) while I am driving.

<after the call>
As I key the mic to report to dispatch that we are clearing the hospital, she yells from the back "Dan, can I put my dress back on?"

True story. I haven't heard anything about it yet, but it had to have been a clear transmission.

daemonicusxx

Forum Lieutenant
We use sprint ready link now, so when i transmit, its in a group call. everyone hears it. even the chopper team out in atlanta. just like a radio basically. the boss's take phones home with them, and monitor 24 hrs. we cleared up from ER the other night, and i guess we left some paperwork there. ED called dispatch, and dispatch called on the radio. you have to understand, these people are militant about using 10 codes and proper radio speak. we cant say ma'am, sir, please or thank you anymore.

Dispatch: Radio to medic 10
10: go ahead for medic 10
Dispatch: Trinity ER called and said you left a transfer form there, they were wondering if you needed it, "HOLLA BACK" if you do.
10: (me) uhhhhhhh, 10-4

usafmedic45

Forum Deputy Chief
Originally posted by vtemti@Jun 7 2005, 11:39 AM
<scene>
Female EMT responds from work to station. She changes out of her dress into protective clothing (in the back of ambulance) while I am driving.

<after the call>
As I key the mic to report to dispatch that we are clearing the hospital, she yells from the back "Dan, can I put my dress back on?"

True story. I haven't heard anything about it yet, but it had to have been a clear transmission.
Are you sure your last name isn't "Durand"? :lol: