Forum Game... "Good Wish/Bad Wish"

Celtictigeress

Forum Captain
Wish granted...

you get the BEST Bacon in the world so deliocious so tempting... melt in your mouth, as you savor that bite you learn that the Bacon actually came from your pet cat that went missing three days ago...stunned you choke on it, become cyanotic, and Die Bacon still in hand

I wish my new Boss would go and play a game of Hide and go F**k himself

MissAmerica

Forum Ride Along
Doggie Wish Granted!

You succeed in your pooch locating tha lost and resucing tha retarded. HOWEVER..........., you've spent so much time in SuperDog that your wife felt lonely those late nights while you were away and your best friend happened to be at ur house. Hence, she found comfort in his arms. It seems more comfortable than yours so they're movin' ur stuff out to tha dog house.

I wish people would put back stickies on leads to monitor after use. AAAAAAAnd, roll up nice and neat. That would be so great!! ^_^

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
Granted, they do, but become so annoyed but your demands, they strangle you with the cord...

I wish....

My cold and/or flu would go away, because the fever is frying my brain.. and that my wife would stop being a damn doctor, and find sympathy...... and wait on me hand & foot. :wacko:

emtgirl_in_training

Forum Crew Member
wish granted. but your wife waits just a little be longer on the sympathy, because, well, who doesn't like a bit of fried brain with fava beans? once you have reached an internal temperature of about 135 to 140 degrees (the temp desired when cooking brains) you are completely cured of what ails you, forever. and don't worry your wife was sympathetic the whole time, and by "sympathetic" we all know i mean "hungry".

i wish for that beautiful man in my class to love me (for about a week, because thats about when i will have found a new man).

Celtictigeress

Forum Captain
ummm wtf was Miss America talking about with pooch locating?? <--confused (Or is she just blonde?maybe she selected an earlier post? I couldnt find the pooch locating thing)

Wish granted...

That beautiful man falls in love with you deeply...for a week... you find another man but the man is so obsessed with you once you leave him he is convinced if he cant have you noone will.... He kidnaps you and slowly butchers your body afterwards telling the cops that his cannabilistic right was to share souls with you, so that he would never be lonely again... all the cops find are your skull so carefully bleached...and loved (the rest of you has now been passed through the sewage...with the expulsion heh)

I really wish that IHOP in my place of location would blow the f**k up (I dont eat there anymore heh)

Last edited by a moderator:

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
Granted. The place blows up. A huge IHOP sign comes flying through the air and squishes you.

I wish someone would tell me what IHOP stands for?

Stevo

Forum Asst. Chief
granted, every ems'r in the world gets on this site to tell you their cornball nemonic interpetation of IHOP, even Chinese emt's get translators to hound you (but your hungry for more in an hour....)

I hope the newbies (who really don't know how badly i drive yet) find my eyeglass stash....

~S~

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Celtictigeress said:
Wish granted...

you get the BEST Bacon in the world so deliocious so tempting... melt in your mouth, as you savor that bite you learn that the Bacon actually came from your pet cat that went missing three days ago...stunned you choke on it, become cyanotic, and Die Bacon still in hand

I wish my new Boss would go and play a game of Hide and go F**k himself
since noone else answered this:

Your boss goes and hides and f-s himself... and you find him doing it in your rig... you puke your guts out, tear up your esophgus, and die a painful death over 5 days...

I hope the newbies (who really don't know how badly i drive yet) find my eyeglass stash....
As for you, Stevo.... they find them, and use the magnifing glass of them to light the squad building on fire, with your newly found rare micky mantle baseball card on your gear rack..

I wish i didn't work with idiots... who dropped the strecher.... in the ER lot.

MedicPrincess

Forum Deputy Chief
Wish Granted Jon. Now those same idiots you work with don't drop the stretcher in the ER Lot, because y'all don't make it to the ER. Instead they drop the stretcher while coming down the stairs from a 6th floor call. You are at the other end, and when they drop it it begins lunging down the stairs with you hanging on to the other end. Eventually you fall off, are run over by the stretcher, which by the way had a 450 woman on it. Your neck is broke, your back is crushed. After a couple days in the hospital you develop flesh eating bacteria, resulting in an agonizing death. Two days after you die, the letter comes in the mail informing you that you failed your Medic State Exam.

I wish I could loose these last 20 pounds I have been trying to.

Celtictigeress

Forum Captain
Stevo wish granted

Newbies find your eyeglass stash and realize they have been decieved... it causes Mutiny at your work place... suddenly you find yourself stripped beaten and tossed in a cell with lustthirsty "bubba" who thinks you have pretty Lips.... Its "Deliverance" all over again

I wish That my adopted sister would go to hell in a handbasket

PHridea Gee havent heard THAT one before... only every 10 customers that would walk in
(My Main job goes to bills was working at IHOP for shopping money heh... Felt good to tell the new manager I didnt F**king need the money and then tell him off NICELY...well Nice as in I pulled him aside away from customers and laid into him heh...starting to work more hours come monday for some OT work)

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
Princess, wish granted.

You and I meet up in Orlando, and have such a good time we both lose the 20lbs we've worked so hard at. We are spotted by scouts and become super rich super models and live out our lives as rich whackers.

Celtic tigress, wish granted.

The handbasket comes, swipes up your adopted sister and takes her off to hell. Unfortunately it has a quota to keep and comes back for you.

I wish this hangover would disappear.

MedicPrincess

Forum Deputy Chief
Wingnut...Wish granted. Your hangover disappears, but only because you and I were in Orlando and your drunk again....or is it still....we miss our flight home and are forced to live out that richer supermodel whacker life.

(I LOVE that you broke the rules and made my wish turn out good) :p

I wish my sons father would not have to be sent to Iraq.

Celtictigeress

Forum Captain
(lol Im going to hell anyway)

Princess wish granted...

Your Sons Father gets orders, he isnt meant to be sent to Iraq However they mix up the paperwork he gets stuck on a sub for 6mths...and comes back with a boyfriend named charlie....

I wish that all of us EMTlife Ladies would get together and have a freakinhg ball...hows Fl sound guys???

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
Sick...

Granted.

All the EMT life people are on a boat, we get stuck in a storm, washed half way around the world, and wreck on an island.... Kind of like lost.
We have to decide weather to hunt down the polar bears and strangle them with our littman's, or eat Jon and Chimpie. :p

I wish we could skip Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays. The week would consist only of Sat/Sun/Tue/Wed. My favorite days of the week.

MedicPrincess

Forum Deputy Chief
Hey WHCKR...

She didn't say EMTLife "People" She said LADIES...

You wearing a skirt now?? :p

Or are you implying "There ain't no ladies here!" :p

Ok, wish granted.

Every day those days are gone and now we only have Sat/Sun/Tue/Wed. But yoru days off are Mon/Thu/Fri. And since they are gone, you never get to have anytime off. This results in missing the birth of your child, your anniversary, your wifes graduation, her birthday, valentines day...

Furious she divorces you and in the divorce she gets all your whacker gear and has you banned from EBAY, revokes your subscription to all your medical journals and gets you assigned to an Ambulance Company who specializes in transporting geriatric incontinent psych patients who like to fling their poo at the closest person. She then meets Chimpie and falls madly in love and gives him all your precious whacker stuff she got from you in the divorce.

I wish my son wasn't so damn smart. I am tired of being dumber than a 7 year old.

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
^ that was hilarious, you made tea come out my nose. And I had to make that wish come out good, I have that same problem.

Wish granted.

As you make your wish your son simultaneously wishes to have the mind of a female adult obsessed with EMS. The wish gods grant your wishes. He becomes obessesed with EMS and becomes the youngest EMT in history while you have to return to elementary school. On your first day all the kids make fun and pick on you. Battered and bruised the teacher sends you to the principals office for inciting a riot in class, the principal finds you irresistable and makes unwanted advances on you. While he's grabbing at you, you smack him and he falls hitting his head on his desk just right so that the blow kills him. You get up in shock and in walks his secratary seeing you standing over the lifeliess body. She calls the police and you are sent to prison for murder.

I wish that wednesday I pass everything and get hired.

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
Granted. But they accuse you of cheating, and you get fired on Thursday.

I wish... I could kill my thirst. I'm dry as dust.

I realize it said ladies... But I was thing the EMTLife Gang Get Together... everyone on a boat. Even though I get seasick.