First Week

Easy

Forum Crew Member
Hello all-

My first week of EMT academy went well! Made a bunch of new pals and got 100% on mt first test:beerchug: I'll keep ya'll updated...

The Big Easy:rolleyes:

Jay114

Forum Crew Member
Good for you! I am entering my 3rd week of EMT school, with my first exam this Wednesday. We had CPR cert last Saturday, I had been certified before but I like the new protocols and was impressed with the amount of hands on during the class. I apologize for hijacking your thread, but I'm excited to find someone else around here at near the same point as me! Good luck in the rest of your course.

OP
OP
Easy

Easy

Forum Crew Member
I appreciate your hijack... we are doing our CPR on Monday. I have a card already because I work at a hospital. My instructor told us we can test out if we want, but I want to do the hands on stuff again. I dig all that practice!

Good luck in your class!

The Big Easy

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
I appreciate your hijack... we are doing our CPR on Monday. I have a card already because I work at a hospital. My instructor told us we can test out if we want, but I want to do the hands on stuff again. I dig all that practice!

Good luck in your class!

The Big Easy
Keep that attitude through the entire program and you're set. Don't ever turn down an opportunity to refresh your skills. Keep us updated on how things go :)

mcvey7218

Forum Crew Member
Good for you! I am entering my 3rd week of EMT school, with my first exam this Wednesday. We had CPR cert last Saturday, I had been certified before but I like the new protocols and was impressed with the amount of hands on during the class. I apologize for hijacking your thread, but I'm excited to find someone else around here at near the same point as me! Good luck in the rest of your course.

Hi guys. I am basically at the same point as both of you. I am entering my 12th week of my first class of Basic. In Georgia, we have 2 quarters for Basic, and 1 additional quarter for Intermediate. We have a huge comprehensive final next Thursday morning. Just tested this morning on airway/airway adjuncts. I have been doing nothing but studying, testing, and practicals all quarter. Good luck! Keep studying! There is alot to learn, and about the time that I feel like I have mastered something, then there is something else to add and learn!!:unsure:

OP
OP
Easy

Easy

Forum Crew Member
Hey guys...

Aced my first five practical exams this week AND Combitube!:beerchug:

MRE

Forum Captain
Hey guys...

Aced my first five practical exams this week AND Combitube!:beerchug:

Cool, keep up the good work.

I'm 2 weeks into my Basic class and have my first written test tonight. Got my book open and my fingers crossed.

mcvey7218

Forum Crew Member
Cool, keep up the good work.

I'm 2 weeks into my Basic class and have my first written test tonight. Got my book open and my fingers crossed.

Good luck! We've got our fingers crossed for you also!

TripsTer

Forum Crew Member
Great job guys, keep it up and before you know it, you'll have that state EMT patch on you =)