FDNY EMS Candidates

spaceferret

lvl: pumpkinslayer
Hey everyone , I applied to fdny Emt in September 2015 . Exam #6003 listing number 991 . I finished everything by the end of October . Does anyone know more or less what academy I would be in ? Thanks .
I highly suggest you don't put your full list number on the internet. Instead you can put 9xx as an alternative :)

FDNYEMT

Forum Captain
LOL this is funniest rumor I've heard so far. No. That's false.

Yeah. It's a rumor, but its been in the works where EMS wants to keep you on for upwards of 5 years because turnover is so fast.

FDNYEMT

Forum Captain
I'm high 600s. You think March or July or more realistic.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

March sounds realistic.

TheMedicLife

Forum Captain
my friend told me that feb 14th should be the next start date of the next class

That's a negative.
Instructors will be taking a short break and next class is schedule for March.
This came from 2 instructors I bumped into at work.

It's just a short break til March so hang tight.
Good luck

TheMedicLife

Forum Captain
im hearing next academy is in march. Can anyone confirm this my investigator didnt really give me a clear answer.

Next is def March, this came from two instructors I ran into at work.
They will take a short break, and resume in March for the next class

TheMedicLife

Forum Captain
ATTENTION !!!

To all who are graduating in Feb and future classes.
As well as anyone who is still a probie.
DO NOT POST ANYTHING ON INSTAGRAM while you are inside of the RIG, in uniform on the job, call etc.
METROTECH is cracking down on accounts ( One in particular @FirstRespondersOfNYC ) who find FDNY employees posting while on the job.
Ask yourselves " IS GETTING REPRIMANDED OR LOSING YOUR JOB WORTH IT ? "
Have had a couple of friends get reamed from higher ups already, SO DON'T SET YOURSELVES UP.
Wearing the uniform is something to feel proud of and the job gets your adrenaline pumping, let that be enough for your ego.
STAY AWAY FROM SOCIAL MEDIA while on the job.

Good luck to all and stay safe.

NycEmt7

Forum Crew Member
Question, I've taken exam 7000 with the last day of filing the 27th of July. Assuming 6 months has happened would I expect my results soon?

I've been counting the days.. awaiting that list and still nothing :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mikef19

Forum Lieutenant
ATTENTION !!!

To all who are graduating in Feb and future classes.
As well as anyone who is still a probie.
DO NOT POST ANYTHING ON INSTAGRAM while you are inside of the RIG, in uniform on the job, call etc.
METROTECH is cracking down on accounts ( One in particular @FirstRespondersOfNYC ) who find FDNY employees posting while on the job.
Ask yourselves " IS GETTING REPRIMANDED OR LOSING YOUR JOB WORTH IT ? "
Have had a couple of friends get reamed from higher ups already, SO DON'T SET YOURSELVES UP.
Wearing the uniform is something to feel proud of and the job gets your adrenaline pumping, let that be enough for your ego.
STAY AWAY FROM SOCIAL MEDIA while on the job.

Good luck to all and stay safe.

Yep. Someone who posts here is finding out an extremely hard lesson. Don't be that guy or girl. Just think always that anything you post anywhere on the internet will be read by someone on the job.

https://www.google.com/amp/nypost.c...ind-the-wheel-of-ambulance/amp/?client=safari

TransportJockey

Forum Chief