FDNY EMS Candidates

Hunter118

Forum Captain
It's unpredictable this time around...there not going in any particular order if that MRC guy got called yester...he got skipped on past academies yet wasn't called first and got am when others were told there was no am. So it's way up in the air and it doesn't seem like they got anywhere in the 1200's.
My only guess is that a lot of ppl deferred that's how they jumped so high into the 1000's from April . **** I had my PAT in Oct at this rate we are prob looking at sept then again I'm in the early 1300's don't even wanna get my hopes up lol

Mugs89

Forum Captain
Still holding out hope....it would be really weird if they didn't get into the 1200's at the least from 1021, even with deferred people.

SenorRojer

Forum Crew Member
Anyone whos going into July class get their letter yet?

Mugs89

Forum Captain
Just a theory, but maybe that dispatcher only class from January filled the July class. They didn't do the academy at first but I believe the plan was that they eventually would at a later time, which may have been now.

Munilove20

Forum Ride Along
Hey you guys, I'm also in July's class and wanted to know if anyone AM Ppl are willing to switch to PM classes please let me know

SenorRojer

Forum Crew Member
Anyone who got the letter for the july class. When you got thw call did they tell you business atire for ID cards? Mine did but the letter says casual dress?

MForest

Forum Crew Member
Exam#:5003
List#:5XX
Hey guys,
I just had my intake July 1st. I had almost everything that needed to be handed in except for a few things that needed to be notarized and a new drivers license with my updated address. My investigator told me that I could bring everything in with me on the day I go in for the medical/psych. Talking with other candidates though they said their investigators said everything had to be handed in within 10 days. Has anyone gone through this part of the process recently?