FDNY EMS Candidates

emtlyfe79

Forum Probie
Sweet....keep the updates coming... congrats for those whos getting the calls n good luck to the rest of us

Ttperez40

Forum Crew Member
I got the call earlier today for February 9th I too had originally deffered.. I'm number 244 ..good luck to everyone

JJ34

Forum Probie
I saw someone posted they were "outstanding" I am in the same boat. I looked Up the meaning on different forums and it says on some that it is next batch to be hired and on others it says it's a review kind of deal. Anyone really know what it means?

emtgjf

Forum Crew Member
If what I have found is correct, not outstanding means you are eligible for review for hire when your list number comes up and being on an outstanding certification list means you are eligible for final file review to be called for the academy.

True42

Forum Crew Member
To anyone who took the medical already what are u required to wear ? The letter didn't specify ...

Wear casual clothes. You will be there for a while and taking off your clothes as well. Wear something comfortable and easy to come out of and put back on.

Joec13

Forum Ride Along
did anyone who deferred till the january class and wait for he February class not get the sheet they emailed you and you have to sign and send back?

Ttperez40

Forum Crew Member
Anyone from the February 9th class going to orientation on the 2nd at 8:00am at metro tech and uniform fitting on the 5th at fort totten??