emtintraining

MyshelMarie

Forum Ride Along
It all depends on your level of learning. I have a lot of people in my academy who don't even write notes or use flashcards and they did just fine. We have these online chapter quizzes to do, and I use the online chapter quizzes to study. I only use my flashcards on words and procedures I have a hard time remembering. But Your NREMT skills is your bread and butter. Practice your assessments. The big words and terms are relevant. But some of those terms are just there for helpful information. If you want to use flashcards, put down the stuff that challenges you or else you will have over 600 flashcards and NO time to study them lol.

OP
OP
S

samanthaa94

Forum Probie
After 6 months I believe you have to take the refresher. 2 years is max, if I remember right.
Definitely recommend getting it, though. It may be difficult to find a job under 21 (my situation... Although I also have a very horrendous driving record I'm sorting out), just to prepare you for that potential possibility.

lmao yea i figured that much i dont think im going into it that fast im getting paid now more then i will be starting as emt so i might just do part time fingers crossed. the driving im still in process of learning . but i believe its every 3 my teacher said . well for new york