EMT Training

ryandicus

Forum Ride Along
Greetings,

I work 12 hours shifts, 2 on/2 off/3 on/2 off/2 on/3 off. Rotate days/nights every 28 days. This is as a full-time police officer/firefighter.
I am attempting to find an online EMT course. This needs to be available 24 hours a day, with no scheduled meeting times. I am capable of taking a week off work for hand on skills assessment, however I would need to fulfill my ride time/emergency room time at a local hospital in Southeast Missouri. I would also be open to some sort of 7-12 day boot camp if one was available within a days drive.
If anyone has any information that you think would be of some benefit I would greatly appreciate it. You can contact me through here or at **email address removed**.

Sincerly,
Ryan

Last edited by a moderator:

truetiger

Forum Asst. Chief
I don't know of any such programs here in MO. Is this an employment requirement? Maybe you could talk your employer into working with you on this? Trade time?

OP
OP
R

ryandicus

Forum Ride Along
This is not an employment requirement. This is a chance to further my education as well as an edge on special placement in the future. It would be easy to take vacation on my short week to get 7 calendar days off, but I work 60-80 hour weeks on my long weeks.