EMT looking for a job in Central Texas

krtemt

Forum Crew Member
Hey guys and gals,

I am an newly certified EMT in Texas and I am looking for a job. It can be in Austin, Houston, San Antonio, or Bryan-College Station. I have places to stay in Houston as well as San Antonio so I will not have to drive back and forth between my home and the work place.

12 or 24 shifts are not a problem, or any variation in between those. I do have reliable transportation and cell phone.

I have applied at AMR, Acadian, and Guardian EMS companies.

A little bit about me. I am a hard working person. If I tell you I will cover a shift, then I will be there unless something major happens. I believe in being 30 minutes early and not leaving the job till the job is done. I am enrolled in an EMT-Intermediate course and will be following that with a Paramedic course. I have plans for obtaining remote paramedic certification and critical care paramedic certification in the future. If I sound like I would be a good match for your company please let me know, or if you think I would make a good co-worker please let you HR representatives know or tell me how to get in contact with them.