EMT-basic certificate help!!

paramedic911

Forum Probie
Hello all . I live in dubai and i need to study emt basic in the USA in any state for 3 to 6 month . Please can any body help me to find a college that provide this program??

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
There are so many schools that offer this that you could pick anywhere within the States and probably be within one hour or less of a program that meets your requirements. Try to think of where in the States you'd like to be and then Google the city name with "EMT training", or something like that, to find a program near where you'd like to be. For example, I Googled "San Jose EMT training." It shows on the first page: Westmed College, Unitek, Foothill*, San Jose City College, and NCTI. You can get EMT training within that time frame almost anywhere in the States.

*Foothill is really almost a year long because you are required to take a class called First Response first as a prerequisite.

MkVity

Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.
Search box must be broken :rolleyes:

OP
OP
P

paramedic911

Forum Probie
Thanks for replay . Before i post this i search for many days but i didn't found any program for international student .

luke_31

Forum Asst. Chief
You will probably have to call the programs you're interested in as not a lot of them are going to have information online for international students. The people with the program will be able to tell you more than what the online information has for international students. Good luck with your search.