• Coke!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pepsi!!!!

• Sprite!!!

• Mountain Dew!!!!

• Some Other Brand (are there actually any others)

• Total voters

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
I absolutely love sprite.. I can have a few cans a day w/out endangering my sugar levels. The perfect thirst quencher, second to that I'd say lemon gatorade.

vtemti

Forum Captain
Originally posted by TTLWHKR@Aug 21 2005, 02:07 AM
I absolutely love sprite.. I can have a few cans a day w/out endangering my sugar levels. The perfect thirst quencher, second to that I'd say lemon gatorade.
and it also goes good with Canadian Club :D

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Originally posted by Rangat@Aug 20 2005, 05:23 AM
I quite enjoy CocaCola Fanta Orange or Grape... Very nice-
I think it resembles your orange soda? :p

logo_fanta_orange_190.jpg
I know Fanta has been a world-wide hing for years.... Locally, it seems that Coke is now selling Fanta Orange as it's brand of orange soda... I think they used to sell Minite Maid Orange Soda.... tastes about the same...

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
as for Dr. Pepper.... where I work security, one of the employees collects Dr. Pepper cans..... because all the "non-name" soda brands sel something almost the same....

Mr Pibb - similar, but diferent

als:
Dr. Thunder
Mr. Pepper
lots of others... they are all similar to Dr. Pepper in name and apperence...

Jon

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
I noticed Jolt was left off the list...what up with that?

OP
OP
MedicPrincess

MedicPrincess

Forum Deputy Chief
They still make that??? I guess that would fall under the "Anything else" choice....as would Beer, Water (blech!), Tequila, Fanta, Jagermeister, and what in the WORLD is DR DUCK???? THAT is just wierd!! :unsure:

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
Originally posted by ffemt8978@Aug 22 2005, 01:01 PM
I noticed Jolt was left off the list...what up with that?
That stuff gives me the shakes. It'd be easier to take a couple Vivarin with your morning cup of Coffee.

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
Originally posted by EMTPrincess@Aug 22 2005, 01:42 PM
what in the WORLD is DR DUCK????
It's a Store Brand of Doctor Pepper.

It's like you go into WalMart or SAMS and find beverages with their name on the lable, i.e. Brand Name Products. It may be the same exact beverage, just a different name.

Such as:

7Up
Dr. Pepper
Mountain Dew

Generic Brand Name "clones" are:

Twist Up
Dr. Thunder
Mountain Lightning

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
Most of those are ok, but I never understood why the generic cokes always taste liket hey have vinegar in them. Or is it just me?

Actually for soda, Wal mart makes a grapefruit soda that id delish. I'm not a grapefruit fan, but that stuff is great plain & with booze.

emtbass

Forum Lieutenant
Looks like Dr. Pepper is the drink of choice. Heck Yeah. I would be lost without dr. pepper... REALLY
20_dr_pepper1s.jpg

rescuejew

Forum Lieutenant
I love a good cold coke after a crappy call at 0300, but SERIOUSLY, the BEST drink? Its a toss between a strong cup of Folgers or a frosty pint of Guinness. the rest is just crap....

MariaCatEMT

Forum Asst. Chief
Actually, my preferred beverage is COFFEE.....followed by Mountain Dew....so much for healthy drinks eh?

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Originally posted by rescuejew@Aug 23 2005, 03:48 PM
a strong cup of Folgers
Did anyone see the new Folgers Firehouse ad????

:D :lol: :rolleyes:

rescuejew

Forum Lieutenant
I didnt Jon, and now I feel like some kind of joke-reject since you didnt copy-paste... :D :p