Chronicles of EMS 2.0

Twix623

Forum Crew Member
I don't know if you've guys heard of Chronicles of EMS or (EMS 2.0), but it' a great site that brings EMS providers together to talk about and bring about change of the EMS system.

Chronicles of EMS (CoEMS) is a reality series that takes a look at how social media and the EMS industry are coming together to provide real-time communication. See how EMS professionals from around the world are able to share best practices, ideas, and thoughts on how to improve the industry as whole.

They have some great videos, check out their Reality series pilot episode where a paramedic from the UK visits San Fransisco's Fire/EMS service and watch calls along with them. It's an amazing series so far and they're looking to make more episodes from other EMS systems in the United States and elsewhere.

Link here!
Chronicles of EMS

View the first episode of the Reality Series here!
Chronicles of EMS - The Reality Series

And here watch the 20-minute "LEVEL ZERO - An EMS Documentary" featuring Paramedics of the Alameda County AMR/Fire Dept.
LEVEL ZERO - An EMS Documentary

Last edited by a moderator:

xgpt

Forum Crew Member
thanks for sharing

Danson

Forum Crew Member
I'm excited for the reality series. There is only one episode at the moment, but they are getting the funding together to make 10 more.

OP
OP
Twix623

Twix623

Forum Crew Member
I'm excited for the reality series. There is only one episode at the moment, but they are getting the funding together to make 10 more.

I too, can't wait. The first episode of the series so far was made very well, it's always fun watching EMS systems elsewhere than of your own.

xgpt

Forum Crew Member

is that episode available online?

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Moved to Advertising forums