Chat problems

disassociative

Forum Captain
Is anyone else experiencing forum problems as of lately?

Most of the time when I login to view a post, I get "Server too busy at this time", etc.(Possibly a server handler issue in the configuration file)

Also, and this is the one that has been bugging me the most, upon entering FlashChat(Live Chat!), I am unable to continue as it reads, "Incorrect User Name or Password", upon entering my credentials into this system, I receive the same message.

I have logged in through multiple browsers, from multiple operating systems, on multiple networks, with multiple firewall/Switch/DNs settings in an attempt to remediate any issues on Client/Side, I have yet to find success.

I need an administrator to take a look into my account settings to see if there are any issues in the member database, login script, variable passing scalars, etc.

Why am I posting this on the forum?

I want to see if anyone else on the forum is experiencing the same problem.

BossyCow

Forum Deputy Chief
I have experienced the same issues. I also use multiple computers with the same issues on all of them. I have also had issues with some threads never acknowledging that I have read or subscribed to them. Every time I read one of those threads, it shows me as off line and 'viewing as a guest'. This means I cannot post to those threads. It's not always the same thread, seems to be random.

Sapphyre

Forum Asst. Chief
No problems with the chat, but I have been having problems with the forum not always acknowledging that I've read a thread. It's merely annoying though.

Katie

Forum Lieutenant
It's happened to me a few times, but has resolved itself eventually.