Charged with stalking and harassment (misdemeanors), will this effect my career?

Tnaemt94

Forum Crew Member
I was charged in another state with stalking and harassment charges. Long story, it was over a girl I had feelings for. I learned from this lesson that women ain't worth the trouble. A lot of it too is probably because her daddy doesn't like me because I was sexually active with his daughter :/

Anyways, could this negatively impact my career in any way?

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
Were you charged or convicted?
What is on your record?

COmedic17

Forum Asst. Chief
Yes. Having a history of stalking and harassing people because you like them will negatively impact any career.

COmedic17

Forum Asst. Chief
Wait....is this the same kid who was posting he had an emotional break down at work for "analyzing the emotion love"?

MonkeyArrow

Forum Asst. Chief
Wait....is this the same kid who was posting he had an emotional break down at work for "analyzing the emotion love"?
Yes. Yes it is.

Chewy20

Forum Deputy Chief
Yea...I lost my virginity to her so you may understand

Yeah that makes zero difference. Lol. Good luck guy.

What happens if you start stalking patients, and have ALL of their info? An EMS company would be out of their mind to hire you, to be honest.

MonkeyArrow

Forum Asst. Chief
Hey bud, I really don't think this is the right field for you.
I have to say tho...if that is you in that pic...dang...
On this forum alone, you have shown 2 (3 if you count a "breakdown" over love) occasions of poor decision making already.

gotbeerz001

Forum Deputy Chief
Hey bud, I really don't think this is the right field for you.

On this forum alone, you have shown 2 (3 if you count a "breakdown" over love) occasions of poor decision making already.
F'real, yo... Creeper status
e636fd5652c38250bd901e91f2667110.jpg

COmedic17

Forum Asst. Chief
Stage 5 creeper.

chaz90

Community Leader
Community Leader
In an effort to answer your original question, yes this could hurt your career prospects.

Moreover, I agree that this shows a bit of a pattern of poor decision making, even with our limited exposure to who you are on this website. Again, get your life in order first. EMS as a career means little to someone who is destroying the rest of their future.

In your initial post on this thread, you're saying a couple things that are a bit concerning even aside from the original stalking and harassing charges. Firstly, if the only lesson you learned after this incident is that "women ain't worth the trouble", you're doomed to repeat your previous mistakes. Secondly, take some responsibility. You weren't charged for having consensual sex with a woman. You were charged for stalking and harassment, which doesn't come from her dad not liking you. If you are truly not guilty, then you can prove that in court and start making better choices.

Fry14MN

Security Officer/Dispatcher/FR
This would effect my decision if I was to hire you. My non EMS job is management, I hire and fire and seeing this on your record would negatively impact your case for employment. Do I have employees with records, sure. We're they honest with me in the interview, yes. Did they put it on their application that they have a record, yes. I want to be sure that my employees and the customer's we serve are safe. If you start out with a lie I wont even give your application a second chance. I guess be honest and hope that someone will give you a chance. You sound young, take this experience(I use that term lightly) and learn from it. And let me give you a little hint, "women ain't worth the trouble" is not the reason you were charged. Take a hard look at yourself and get some help.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
25 percent of women are on psych meds. That's a scary thought. It means 75 percent are running around unmedicated!